Thursday, December 01, 2005

Photos

New photos being posted tomorrow (12/2/05). I toyed with the idea of paying for my own web site so that I could post the pics as I might please but this seemed a bit over the top.

SO - does anyone have an opinion about picture posting? I had aspired to posting them as "galleries" where you'd click on the gallery and open up the set as a slide-show. Instead of how it is now where they all just show up individually and you have to click on them one at a time. After much searching I found a few programs that would do this but only if I had my own web site.

Is Everyone OK suffering on in the current fashion? Or would it be worth it for me to throw down the cash to make my slide show dreams come true?

Opinions, please.

2 comments:

fire blanket said...

You lie! It's the fifth and no new pictures!

No point in spending cash on people who don't deserve it. If I were you, I'd make my readers suffer. And I'd use my evil laugh whilst doing it.

Wyoming said...

BWA - ha - ha- HA!